you’ve trimmed the fat, you’ve got the lightest gun on the market, you
roll with a 2+1 pack and spandex tights. You don’t wear pads, you have
a sleeveless jersey… all in the name of saving weight.
So you get up in the morning, pick up your 10 lb compressed air tank
and sigh, wishing that you could have a tank that was as light as the
rest of your gear… but you can!
First of all, we want to warn you to be careful. This regulator is
small and tends to get lost if you don’t keep track of it. A mere 3/4″
from the bottle to the threads (compared to 2 or more inches on
competing regulators), this regulator is not only light and small, but
incredibly versatile and high-flow as well. There is no “high-pressure”
or “low-pressure” version – instead, Guerrilla Air has a special hybrid
version that works with all guns – high and low pressure. The flow rate
is so incredibly high that even if you’ve got a gas-gulping,
high-pressure Spyder, this regulator will keep up with it on the worst
days! Now, with the new Myth G2, you can position your gauge and fill
nipple any way you want! It is the worlds only revolving regulator. The
Multi-Positional brass threads avoid galling and maximize player
comfort. Includes two pro receded burst disks, that sink into the
regulator to eliminate any catching and make extra room.
A previously un-thought of size and weight.
- Virtually instantaneous recharge – A Guerilla Air Hallmark
- Uncharted air efficiency and utilization – Stellar performance, all the way down to 0 psi
Patented High-Flow Dump Channels – Permits total venting of cylinder
contents in case of catastrophic failure. In English? “If your tank
becomes unstable, the regulator safely vents the gas”
- Over-Pressurization Relief Port – Prevents over-pressurization of the regulator’s internals or your paintball gun
- User friendly & rebuildable
- Replaceable head tip (for those accidental dings to the o-ring gland).
- Two Pro Receded Burst Disks
- Multi-Positional Brass Threads
- Weight .50LB